Monday, April 9, 2012

First YouTube Video!


Hey! So fun news!
A friend of mine recently messaged me and asked how I put my, uh, face on for my Roxy cosplay. So I put this YouTube make up tutorial together.

I'm still figuring out my Mac's software so apologies in advance for the bad audio quality and jumpiness. And yes, I am aware that I am wearing a lot of make up!

If anyone wants to know the make up I used it is the following;

Too Faced Pixie Pin Up Palette

Maybelline gel eyeliner in Black

L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo

L.A. Color lipstick in Black

Also I got my Roxy wig from WigIsFashion.com and I absolutely love it! It stays styled the way I want it to all day.

There you have it. My very first cosplay tutorial! Hopefully it helps anyone who might want to cosplay Roxy in the future. If not, hope you enjoyed me apply a heavy layer of makeup!

Loren ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment