Thursday, May 2, 2013

PSA

Hey Internet, its been awhile.

This is just a post explaining some things that have happened recently, and whats going to happen from now on.

First and foremost, I've been dealing with (pardon my language) a lot of bullshit recently.  Shit really hit the fan for me and when you couple that with the stress I've been feeling here at school...well I haven't been 100% or on my A game for awhile.

Luckily, for the most part its really blown over!  I'm feeling a million times better, and its truly wonderful.

With that said, the first thing I'll tell you is that I deleted my tumblr.  That doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, its just a stupid blog that no one really paid attention to anyway, but I figured I'd just throw that out there.  Its actually helped a fair amount in focusing on schoolwork and my actual social life, so its not even a big loss.
Now that tumblr and whatnot is out of the way, I'm not really going to be super active on my blog (wow what a change) until the end of this semester...which is in two weeks.  I just really need to take time for myself and work really hard at school, after that I can do things like work on my Etsy shop, or blog about movies/beauty/what have you.  And with my pointless tumblr gone, I can actually take time to work on this blog, which I actually like a lot more!

Yeah, so thats not super exciting or anything.  Its just a 411 on whats been happening recently.  Its also a nice update that lets you know I'm not dead, and in the not so distant future I will be more active on this blog!

With that, I'll leave you my most recently make up tutorial for cosplay, Kyoko from Madoka Magica:


Thats it for now!  I'll see you next time I make a post!

Loren ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment