There is photo evidence online that proves it doesn't end.....pretty. Pun intended.
Anyway, last night I was home alone, and I thought to myself "hey, when is a better time to test drive Trickster Roxy make up?" Trick question, the answer is 'never, last night was prime.'
So that is what I did.
|Trickster Roxy design by duedlyfirearms|
Unfortunately I don't have very good photos of the final face, it was dark and I only was able to use my web cam. /Frown.
|I wish I had better photos!|
The make up I used was the following:
- Tarina Tarantino's Tokyo Hardcore eyeshadow
- Urban Decay's Heavy Metal liquid eyeliner in Catfight
- Maybelline's Great Lash mascara in Teal
- Katy Perry false eyelashes in "Oh, Honey!"
- and of course, my favorite lipstick, L.A. Colors in Black
Voila! Now you too can look like a cotton candy drag queen!
In case anyone also wants to cosplay Trickster Roxy, I grabbed the wig from right here, and added these extensions to it to make it look like cotton candy!